Alfred Alfer Film Trailer Alfred Alfer Film Trailer

I was too busy this summer to notice this epic trailer! Been a long time fan (or whenever I started watching, the fuck if I remember, maybe it was 2 years ago, that's long, right?) and the animation on Alfred always blows my fucking mind.

That with the perfect sense of humor and fucked up madness, I can't wait to see what else is in store for Alfred. Seriously refreshing stuff after the loads of shit on Newgrounds lately.

I even feel spoiled by this trailer. Damn.

Alfred PoArn Loop 2014 Alfred PoArn Loop 2014

Alfred's turning me gay for furries. 12/10 for for Proans. Well animated son. You make me proud to make you call me your father.

Comodo Dragon Testical B Comodo Dragon Testical B

This movie deserves a bit more credit than it's getting. The "story" and the voices are absolutely chuckle-worthy. The only thing this animation is lacking... is, well... animation. The still frames are comical and appropriate for each character.

While I do't expect this getting a 3+ I do have to say it deserves a slightly bit higher.

Newgrounds is a harsh judge these days. Shit like this 6 years ago would have been comedy gold.

Diaos responds:

Thank you! I signed up 6 years ago. Should have submitted something faster ha! I have two options: wait until I team up with an animator or try my hand at doing it myself.

Time Experiment Time Experiment

This is an amazingly innovative concept. It's been done before, but never to this extent and never in flash or puzzle concepts like theses.

I have a fairly decent computer and I feel like the controls and the gameplay is a bit slow and laggy. I'm unsure why this is, perhaps the tracking of all the motion in preparation for rewinding time? Regardless, I'd have a lot more fun playing this if it ran a lot more smooth.

The puzzles are excellent. I like the concept of the music picking up beats as you complete each puzzle... but I'm not fond of the music in general. It could have been way better.

Refine the heck out of this game, make the gameplay a lot smoother. Heck, find another engine to run / create this game on and you would most likely be able to market this to VALVe.

It's an amazing game with an amazing concept... but the graphics, sound, and control is just mediocre enough to make me not want to play this.

Mallow Mania Mallow Mania

No preloader. Looked like a white screen for 20 seconds.
No instructions... What's the gameplay?

The instant the game starts I fall to my death.

UndergroundPixel responds:

The white screen is up during loading, but it's now been replaced with a shiny new loading screen!

The instructions are both in the description and in the how-to screen: arrow keys to move, p to pause.

If you fell to your death on your first playthrough, it was probably a fluke. I invite you to replay at least once more and reconsider your rating! It can be quite fun, we've found. :)

Skyjumper Sied Skyjumper Sied

Character dies the moment the level begins if you don't press right immediately. Though, the dragon never appears if you don't move out of the space in the 2nd level. Which is odd.

Controls are clunky. Concept of controlling the character is difficult to control.

The most annoying part of it is the dialog boxes that pop up. "Help me! I'm scared!" and stuff like that throws off the mojo of trying to time where you're suppose to land and go.

I wasn't fond of the visuals or character designs. The music is too repetitive and of low quality. Also, nobody needs to see that the game is from "Play Kix" through the entire game.

Seems more like a crappy substitute for an advertisement to a website than a game.

Conspiracy Conspiracy

This is a great song with a great feel to it. Why on Earth your current rating is 1.26 I have no clue. Must be a glitch. Has an ancient feel to it.

Molgera Battle Dubstep Molgera Battle Dubstep

This was absolutely perfect! There's not many who can recreate the Molgera Theme well, nor remix it appropriately. You did excellent on both. Awesome listening!

Axel F Axel F

Oh gawd yes.

That's a helpful review, right?

I love how you actually got the melody correct. Some people mess it up. Absolutely loved this.

JDRSBEATZOFFICIAL responds: