Conspiracy Conspiracy

This is a great song with a great feel to it. Why on Earth your current rating is 1.26 I have no clue. Must be a glitch. Has an ancient feel to it.

Molgera Battle Dubstep Molgera Battle Dubstep

This was absolutely perfect! There's not many who can recreate the Molgera Theme well, nor remix it appropriately. You did excellent on both. Awesome listening!

Axel F Axel F

Oh gawd yes.

That's a helpful review, right?

I love how you actually got the melody correct. Some people mess it up. Absolutely loved this.

JDRSBEATZOFFICIAL responds:

Thanks ICESAGE!

Evermore (ft. Skylliton) Evermore (ft. Skylliton)

This is really well put together. The music and lyrics fit nicely. I can picture buying this after you've signed to some big record label.

Unfortunately, I'm confused on how it's "trace." Seems more like Metal... Or Metal / Trance.

You might consider putting an instrumental version up, if you haven't done so already.

Though, I don't agree with the previous reviewer Sacrosanct... I actually enjoy the vocals... Mainly because it fits in as ambient noise rather than actual lyrics. (Like listening to a song in a foreign language.)

Christmas Memories-StH2 Ending Christmas Memories-StH2 Ending

An interesting take on "Sweet Sweet Sweet" by "Dreams Come True."

Everything seemed a bit jumbled and loud to me, but it was an interesting take on Christmas and Sonic 2, both which I remember going together fondly.

Crystal Methods [Remix] Crystal Methods [Remix]

It starts out great, but for some reason the music gets extremely low. Perhaps intentional... but not very effective. A good listen though.

Reconstructing Science Reconstructing Science

I actually liked this! It's extremely obvious you did this in FL, but you admit that in your description. Not sure why people were being so harsh when judging this! I rated it 5, but my 5.2 voting power didn't seem to help that much.

It's not exactly the best piece, but I think it sounds pretty good! The missing .5 rating is due to the obvious FL samples, other than that, good job!

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

Absolutely stunning!

Only Hania could possibly make my heart race and ease my soul just by singing the Pokemon Theme...

...I'll be sure to play this at my next "Wine and Cheese" party. You know, if the Rattata doesn't eat the cheese... And James (From Team Rocket, not James Lee) drinks all the wine.

Unless James Lee enjoys wine, then he can feel free to drink all of it and is invited.

NSP - Arcade Techno NSP - Arcade Techno

Good concept

Loved the concept of this, but a lot of things could have made it so much better. The intro makes it seem, at first, like a clusterfuck, until you get into it a bit. Other than that, the rest of the sounds were very nice. The only thing that bothered me about this was that it sounded like a song that would have been way better if the song went a little bit slower, at least, with the main melody.

Other than that, pretty good.

Dont stop the ran ran ru Dont stop the ran ran ru

Haha!

I was wondering what this would sound like when I saw the title. It's not bad. The vocal parts could have been a bit louder. The RAN RAN RUUU! is the the best part of anything like this.

It was well done! Don't worry about other people saying "omg you didn't give credit." Who the fuck are you suppose to give credit to? Ronald McDonald?

Great work!