Alfred Alfer Film Trailer Alfred Alfer Film Trailer

I was too busy this summer to notice this epic trailer! Been a long time fan (or whenever I started watching, the fuck if I remember, maybe it was 2 years ago, that's long, right?) and the animation on Alfred always blows my fucking mind.

That with the perfect sense of humor and fucked up madness, I can't wait to see what else is in store for Alfred. Seriously refreshing stuff after the loads of shit on Newgrounds lately.

I even feel spoiled by this trailer. Damn.

Alfred PoArn Loop 2014 Alfred PoArn Loop 2014

Alfred's turning me gay for furries. 12/10 for for Proans. Well animated son. You make me proud to make you call me your father.

Comodo Dragon Testical B Comodo Dragon Testical B

This movie deserves a bit more credit than it's getting. The "story" and the voices are absolutely chuckle-worthy. The only thing this animation is lacking... is, well... animation. The still frames are comical and appropriate for each character.

While I do't expect this getting a 3+ I do have to say it deserves a slightly bit higher.

Newgrounds is a harsh judge these days. Shit like this 6 years ago would have been comedy gold.

Diaos responds:

Thank you! I signed up 6 years ago. Should have submitted something faster ha! I have two options: wait until I team up with an animator or try my hand at doing it myself.

Zahtas: Ep 3 Love and... Zahtas: Ep 3 Love and...

You seem to have the potential to clean this up and make it seem much more epic visually. Regardless, I thought this was rather funny and I'm going to check out the rest of the series.

You've got that type of non-sequitur humor I remember being thrilled to watch back in Matt Wilson's Bonus Stage era. (Only with a quirky, perverse edge.)

I voted 5, but this review gets a 3 5 due to the first thing I mentioned. It could be WAY more presentable. (For example, things are disproportional. Camera seems somewhat off and skewed. Perhaps check out V-Cam?)

Regardless, good work. I'm gonna check out the rest. You seem young and the humor is rather on par to your age... I have a feeling as you practice and comical maturity rises, you'll great something great in the future.

thebreadandbutter responds:

Thank you for the actual review rather than just saying "you suck" or "lol nice", it means allot to me that you'd take the time to write this. With the v-cam I think what ruined that was having the entire animation be on one seen (which is what I am planning to fix in future animations so stay tuned, I would love to have a good critic like you giving me feedback to help my animations evolve.)

P.S. the animation was written by thepilgrim202 aka Zoltan

Lincoln Park tribute Lincoln Park tribute

The only gripe I had about this is that the main character, in a field of woes... relying on this music CD... claims he went "Super Saiyen" on people. However, the personn being displayed was just a normal saiyen. Super Saiyens have yellow hair.

icyentertainment responds:

Wow ummm I don't watch DBZ but this IS a movie about my life, so don't be nitpicky, n00b.

Idol x Balança Idol x Balança

Your loader is slightly broken. It displays Play immediately without actually loading, which made the scene before it finished look terrible. (The wall was constantly on fire for a good minute.) I had to rewind it and start again to realize what was going on.

For some reason Idol turns into a human... Was it suppose to be funny? I don't understand. Is Idol a human who thinks he or she is a furry?

The animation was pretty good / decent. Good comical cartoon music. However, I just wasn't feeling it.

Even though I can understand the language displayed, I have negative reservations about those who upload movies to a primarily English site in another language without any alternative. I mean, it's not hard to understand what's going on... It just seems odd.

You also linked a deviantART account... but gave no option for the viewer to slow down and copy the URL... nor was it clickable. Perhaps put it at the end like you did your YouTube links?

It was decent to watch, I voted 3.

Taigo responds:

Sorry this update did not have time to check issues, another time.
The site may be English but is the only one who supported me from the nessecario to have a slow net.
If you want an English version okay I'll post an English version, but do not understand this prejudice on the part of you with other languages​​.
But thanks for watching!

The Escape The Escape

This is an amazing tale of a woman who possesses a device that is able to teleport her through time to the Era of Antiquity... finding herself high above the heavens of the Kingdom of Zeal.

...This is how I'll interpret this movie.

Excellent work!

Christmas supprize my fir Christmas supprize my fir

Your first flash animation seemed to have more substance than the narrator version with the fire. I thought that part was suppose to be the "first flash animation." Music didn't end after the flash was over by the way, Poor coding.

megadrivesonic responds:

odd the music should have ended since i cut off the frame

Versarie Versarie

This "animation" is one still frame wishing me a "Happy Anniversary." I'm not quite sure what the point of it was. Keep this on your DeviantART. Avoid posting this on Newgrounds.

Pikacheez responds:

Duck Hunt Duck Hunt

Great animation. Catchy tune. However, I couldn't understand a word that was said and it didn't help that the subtitles were tiny as fuck yellow and blended in with the backgrounds. I would have probably laughed or something if I could follow along.

Yellow on green, brilliant idea. 5'd it, but my review is 3.5 due to lack of being able to understand what's going on.